Monday, July 20, 2009

Dear Dr. Rutledge,

I had lap band surgery 3 years ago and an unhappy with my choice. I have had no problems with the band, other than I cannot lose weight, and am gaining. It varies in it's tightness from hour to hour.

I met a patient of yours this weekend, Robyn R. She recommended you to me.

My question is, how much would it cost for you to remove my lap band, and do a mini gastric bypass? I am an otherwise healthy 56 year old woman. I weight 228 and am 5'6". I love in CA.

I am still paying for my lap band. It cost $17,600. I chose the wrong surgery and the wrong surgeon. He berates me whenever I go in for a fill or a visit, therefore, I don't want to go.

Please let me know if this is a possibility. I have a lot of friends who got lap band too, who are unhappy also. Thank you for your time.

Nina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home