Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Hello all, my name is Renee, I have posted on here a few times, but I have been reading every single post for a couple of months now. I am in the Temecula area of So. Cal. I was wondering if anyone here could recommend a very supportive primary care physician in my neck of the woods. Also I was wondering if there are any patients of Dr. R. that live in my area that i could add to my support team, right now, it is just my hubby, he is VERY supportive, but sometimes it helps to talk to someone who "gets it". I am going to start my packet now, so if anyone wants to be a contact for me, I would SO MUCH appreciate it! Thanks!
P.S. I had the Lap Band surgery last November, i have had so many problems with it that it has been deflated for most of the time that I have had it, so I am very excited about getting this out of my body and starting fresh with the MGB. I wish I had known about this long before I went through all of the mess! If there are any pre-banded converted to MGB's that would like to be a contact, I have some specific questions regarding the removal/switch :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home