Friday, October 30, 2009

My eye doctor, Evan Wolf, MD, PhD was telling me that I had bad eys with lots of complications. I told him my sugar was better, at 5.7 and I said I was hoping that my eyes had improved and he said "We'll see". So he sits down and shines that bright light in my eye so he can look deep inside and he says, "I can't believe this, all the damage you had, is completely gone! It's like you have new eyes. I've NEVER seen that happen before. He was so excited!!

I did have to get a new prescription though, cause now I need a magnifier for up close, no glasses for the tv or computer and then something for far away if I"m driving.

And he took me off the Acetazolamide. The only med I have to take is the Synthroid.

Good news
Cindy T
Alaska

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home