Sunday, July 26, 2009

http://ping.fm/bu6BX

My surgery was on Sept 12, 2007. I can't believe it's almost 2 years. I think
Dr. Rutledge is wonderful and I suggest him to anyone considering weight loss
surgery. I was all set for a RouxNY when I felt it was not right. I did more
research and came across the Centers for weight loss surgery. They have all been
very helpful and friendly. After meeting Dr. Rutledge and the staff in
Henderson, I knew I had found what I wanted to do. I spent almost 6 months doing
my packet because I had to find funding for my surgery, and finally, I was able
to do it. The hospital staff and equipment was all up to date and they made
everything as convenient and comfortable as it could be (they were under
construction of some type at the time) I had a roommate in my room, which I
originally thought would be bad but it turned out good to have someone that
close who was in my same situation. My surgery was 28 minutes and he bypassed
about seven and a half feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home